Kanha Tiger Safari
Ex. Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Duration :: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination Covered :: Jabalpur – Kanha Tiger Park - Jabalpur
Activity Operates :: October to May
Day 01: Arrival Jabalpur - Kanha (D)
On arrival at Jabalpur transfer to Kanha Tiger National Park, by road, using private car. During transfer you will pass through green belt of reserved forests, small villages and townships. Road condition is average. On reaching Kanha National Park, relax in hotel and enjoy wilderness or rural life style spread around. One can also do bird watching in & around compound.
Overnight stay in Kanha Tiger National Park.
Day 02: Kanha National Park (B, D)
In this day, attend the Tiger safari drives. You need to wake-up early in the morning (before sunrise) to get ready for safari drive at Kanha Tiger Reserve in company of experienced park guides and try your luck to witness tiger in wilderness. In addition to tigers their is lot more to see in Kanha safari like rare Swamp Deers, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Indian Gaur, Wild Dog and shy Leopards etc. Overnight stay in Kanha Tiger National Park.
Day 03: Kanha - Jabalpur (B)
Do morning safari in Kanha Tiger Reserve. Morning safari begins from sunrise and lasts for about 04 hours. After safari, leave for Jabalpur city for departure to onward destination.
- Bottled water for each Guest
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Dinner at Hotel
- Accommodation in well appointed Room
- Entry fee of Tiger National Park
- 4 X 4 Vehicle for Tiger Safari in National Park
- Exclusive private air-conditioned chauffeur driven Car for transfer
- All Toll taxes, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, permit fee etc
- All present applicable taxes
- Any other item not specified in the “cost includes”.
- Guide, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sightseeing
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage, tips, insurance, wine, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
Daily 07:00 Hrs 2 Night / 3 Days