Jim Corbett Tiger Safari
Ex. Delhi, Uttarakhand, INDIA
Duration :: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination Covered :: Delhi – Corbett – Delhi
Activity Operates :: October to May
Day 1 Delhi – Corbett (D)
In the morning drive towards Corbett. Jim Corbett National Park is located in the state of Uttaranchal in India. The park sprawls over nearly 1200 sq km and is famous for its significant population of tigers, leopards, crocodiles and elephants. The fascinating flora and fauna of the park are its major attractions. In the evening enjoy the flora and fauna with a wide variety of fascinating birds and animals. The park is essentially made up of hilly and riverine areas, marshes, plateaus and ravines that serve as the principal breeding ground for the flora & fauna found here. Among the major plants & shrubs present at Corbett National Park, Sal and Sesham trees are the most abundant. Lantana shrubs are also widely prevalent along with nearly 110 different species of trees, 51 species of shrubs and 33 species of bamboo & grass. Among the most popular fauna at the park are tiger – the most ferocious of all mammals, elephants, crocodiles, jackals, wild boar, spotted deer, monkeys and langurs. A wide variety of beautiful birds pied kingfisher, eagle, peafowl, woodpecker, cuckoo and waterfowl are also major tourist attractions of Jim Corbett National Park.
Overnight stay at Corbett.
Day 2 Corbett (B, D)
After breakfast visit, Corbett National Park – There are various jungle safaris for game viewing, a popular attraction for a tourist. The most common is the jeep safari that can be hired for a complete tour of the park. Open-air jeeps are the most comfortable means of traversing the jungle and thus they form a major tourist attraction in Corbett. A jeep safari early morning or in the evening have chances of spotting interesting wildlife more. Elephant safaris are also another option through the park. Best time to visit – In summers and reserve is closed for visitors during the rainy season between June and November.
Overnight stay at Corbett.
Day 3 Corbett-Delhi (B)
Day free for leisure and later in the afternoon depart back to Delhi.
- Bottled water for each Guest
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Dinner at Hotel
- Accommodation in well appointed Room
- Entry fee of Tiger National Park
- 4 X 4 Vehicle for Tiger Safari in National Park
- Exclusive private air-conditioned chauffeur driven Car for all sightseeing
- All Toll taxes, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, permit fee etc
- All present applicable taxes
- Any other item not specified in the “cost includes”.
- Guide, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sightseeing
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage, tips, insurance, wine, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
Daily 07:00 Hrs 2 Night / 3 Days